- The full tuition amount is required at the time of registration. Payment can be made by credit card only.
- Students who cancel prior to one week before the start of a class may transfer their payment to a future class or receive a 60% refund.
- Students who cancel within 7 days of the beginning of class may transfer their payment to a future class or receive a 40% refund.
- Students who fail to cancel their registration prior to the start date may transfer their registration to another class.
- In the event of a cancellation by Diablo, students may transfer their deposit to a future class or receive a full refund.
- Classes are filled on a first come, first served basis. Once a class has filled, applicant's names will be placed on a waiting list in the order they are received and notified only in the case of a class opening. We usually open additional classes on the same day for the waiting list students, so don't hesitate signing up in the waiting list.
- All classes WILL run as scheduled. Duration and content may vary if you are the only student registered in the class.
What to Bring
- To work safely in the glass studio you must wear closed-toed sneakers or shoes. Please do not wear sandals, flip flops, heels or short clothing.
- Only cotton clothing is allowed for the glassblowing and flameworking classes. Remember, polyester melts and that's no fun!
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Bring bands to hold your hair back if it is long.
- Bring a refillable water bottle like the one to take to the gym (we don't want more plastic waste in the ocean!)
- Diablo does not serve food, so please feel free to bring lunch or dinner if your class runs at a time when you normally eat.
Pick Up Policies
- Please call a day prior to picking up your pieces so we can confirm pick up time and have them ready for you.
- Due to the heavy volume of classes, all pieces must be picked up within two weeks of the class.
- We're available from 10am to 7pm, Monday through Friday, for pickup.
- We can mail your pieces if needed for an extra charge of $20.
- Due to glass's nature some pieces might break during the annealing process. Diablo does not keep the broken pieces in order to satisfy safety procedures.